Calling all Gen Z! Lemi is looking for fun, creative, and committed interns who share the same passion for travel as we do!
What we do
Lemi is a travel app designed to amplify word of mouth recommendations from around the world. We foster a global community of locals and travelers that support local businesses by sharing them with other people.
Who we are
Our team consists of independent, passionate, and creative problem solvers. We love being surrounded by intelligent, efficient, and high-caliber individuals who hold themselves and their work to the highest international standards of quality. We are young in every sense, so come prepared with a good dose of humor, honesty, empathy, and openness!
We are looking for…
Individuals who are open-minded, extremely respectful, and have strong communication skills. Work at Lemi requires meeting interesting new people all over the world every day, so it’s essential that you are professional. We believe that good talent can be acknowledged anywhere and should not be limited to any geographical location so to make this internship better, we are accepting applicants from anywhere in the world!
If you want to gain experience and insight into what it’s like working for a travel company, then we welcome you to join us!
What you will do
- Learn more about Lemi and the app
- Participate in User Experience (UX) testing
- Learn about personas and create trips based upon them
- Conduct persona feedback sessions to better understand key considerations when designing trips
- Conduct thorough online research on Lemi’s featured and recommended places
- Identify and input key data points for Lemi’s A.I. considerations
What you need
- An open mind willing to learn about Lemi and the travel industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen research abilities with a great eye for detail
- Great work ethic and integrity
- Great time management and organization skills
- Create several lists on Lemi! They must be publicly readable so we can read them
It would be cool if you…
- Can speak languages other than English
- Are a frequent traveler who can recommend cool and interesting travel places for us!
For interested applicants, feel free to email your updated CV, Cover Letter, and Lemi username to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship Application – [Name]”.
Accepted applicants will undergo further interviews.